Zymark APW3 Active Ingredient Processing Workstation For Sale.
APW3 gravimetric control reports the exact reagent volume for each dispense. This value is retained in the compliant database to determine dilution factors.
More About the
Zymark APW3 Active Ingredient Processing Workstation
- APW3 gravimetric control reports the exact reagent volume for each dispense. This value is retained in the compliant database to determine dilution factors
- Since each step is controlled by accurately defined parameters there is no technique dependency. This includes the conditions controlling extractions and dilutions
- Timing between the method steps, including HPLC injection, is identical for every sample resulting in a uniform sample history
- Methods may also be overlapped so that the output tube of one method may be the starting point of another method
- The APW3 includes an interface to Water’s Empower® IITM. The APW3 can also be connected with an on-line generic HPLC and UV spectrophotometer
- The APW3 is designed to allow multiple dilutions and HPLC injections so that different concentrations from the same extraction can be analyzed
- Design of experiments, or DOE, is facilitated by the ability to designate analytical parameters as variables. This is a powerful tool that realizes the full potential of automated method development