How do I post a rating for sellers?
To post a rating for the seller
of a LabX auction that you have won, please follow the steps below:
- Log onto www.labx.com.
- Click My LabX from the top menu bar.
- Under LabX Buyers, click Auctions Won.
- Using the View From drop down menu, select the correct time frame.
- Locate the ad# associated with the seller you are rating.
- Click Rate Now from the same row.
- Enter your rating and click Send Rating.
You have ninety (90) days after the close of an auction to post a rating.
A value of 4 or 5 is considered a positive rating; 3 is a neutral rating; 1 and 2 are considered negative ratings. Though comments are not required, they help to assist other LabX buyers assess sellers.
Transactions which you indicate as Incomplete are not included in the average seller ratings. However, the total number of incomplete transactions is listed on the seller’s ratings page.