How do I find items on LabX?
Use the Search Box
Use Advanced Search
- Enter keywords, ad number or item number in the Search Box located on the top menu bar.
- Click Search.
- All of the current ads will be listed.
- Click an ad headline to open and view an ad.
To access the Advanced Search feature, click Search from the top menu bar. You can use this feature to refine your search results by entering keywords or ad number in the Search For box and:
Browse Ads Using Categories
Click All Categories from the left-side menu bar to access a complete listing of all the LabX ad categories on one page.
Click the category link relevant to your search. All ads for that category will appear.
To view an ad you are interested in, click the headline of an ad.
- Choosing to search by: All Words, Any Word, or Exact Phrase.
- Choosing to Exclude words.
- Choosing an Ad Type.
- Choosing to narrow the Categories.
- Choosing between: No Closed Auctions, Open and Closed Auctions, and Closed Auctions Only.
- Choosing to Sort By: Ad Number, Manufacturer, Model, Date, and Categories in either Ascending or Descending order.
- Once you have refined your search, click LabX Search.
Use LabX Archives
To view ads that are completed or have expired, registered users can subscribe to the LabX Archives. The archives contain all ads run in LabX since its inception, providing you with invaluable historical pricing and data.