What is a "LabDrawerTM" ad?
is a dedicated marketplace for any scientific items that will have a minimum starting price below $100.00. The LabDrawerTM
has been designed to better meet the needs of our customers who buy and sell a variety of lower-priced items on a regular basis.
LabDrawerTM is separate from our main auction system. To view only LabDrawerTM ads, click LabDrawer from the left-side menu bar. Click a category name to view the ads. LabDrawerTM ads can also be viewed from each of the
categories. Simply click on LabDrawer found at the top of the
The LabDrawerTM auction system is different from our regular auction system in the following key ways:
- Auctions are held each Wednesday and Saturday from 11am to 3pm EST. When you submit an ad, you will be asked to choose from the next two Wednesdays or Saturdays to hold your auction.
All items listed will have a minimum opening bid below $100.
- The maximum bid price for any item posted in the LabDrawerTM is $100.
- A Buy it Now feature is available to provide an auction stop for buyers who are willing to pay the $100 maximum bid price at any time during the auction.
- The cost of listing an item in the LabDrawerTM is 0.1 credits, 50% less than our regular auction ad rate. For items that sell for less than $20 you will receive a refund of 0.05 credits to redeem against a future auction ad.
- We now offer the option to purchase "0.3 credits for $10". These credits may be used in any combination to purchase LabDrawerTM or regular Auction ads.