How do I reply to a message?
To reply to a message in your LabX Message Center, first click the message subject to read the message.
- Click the button marked reply in the left corner of the message text.
- You will see the message converted into a box for entering text. The original message will appear in the textbox as well.
- Compose and edit the text.
- Click the Send button at the top or bottom of your message.
Once you send your reply message please note:
- Your reply is emailed to the recipient’s email address and sent to their LabX Message Center Inbox.
- The recipient may choose to reply using their email program and not to reply using the LabX Message Center. In this case the message will not appear in the LabX Message Center. Please check your email for a response as well.
- Replies can only be recorded for messages written using the LabX Message Center
You can review your sent replies in two ways:
- You will receive a copy of your reply message in your email.
- A copy will also be stored under the “sent” tab of your message center.
Other Message Center FAQ
- What is the Message Center?
- How do I move a message?
- How do
I change a message from “Read” to “Unread?”
- How do I delete a message?
- How do I search for a specific message?
- Can I filter my messages?
- How do I sort my messages?
- I accidentally deleted a message, is there any way to get it back?