Ad Details - #271918
- Make: Anritsu
- Description: Anritsu Introduces the Handheld VNA Master
VNA Master MS2026A is a handheld Vector Network Analyzer designed to make accurate vector corrected 1-port ... Read More
LabX Member since October 2005.
In business since 1895.
Anritsu has been recognized as a leading provider of communications solutions for more than 100 years. Anritsu has become a global leader in the telecommunications, optical and wireless industries by providing diverse product offerings ranging from test and measurement solutions to high-speed devices and components for use in R&D, production, and maintenance.
Hits: 54999 | Views: 5629
Anritsu Introduces the Handheld VNA Master
VNA Master MS2026A is a handheld Vector Network Analyzer designed to make accurate vector corrected 1-port magnitude, phase, and Distance-To-Fault measurements and 1-path 2-port magnitude and phase measurements from 2 MHz to 6 GHz.
They are based on a new generation platform with much improved processing power allowing for fast measurements for frequency and Distance-To-Fault measurements. RF immunity rejection up to +17 dBm allows for accurate measurement even in RF rich environments. The optional built-in variable +24V bias tee provides a practical solution for measuring the gain of amplifiers. Two power settings for 2-port measurement optimizes measurement capabilities for both gain and isolation measurements. Residual directivity exceeding 42 dB for the entire frequency range minimizes directivity errors providing accurate measurements over the entire frequency range. Optional Power monitor can be used for broadband power measurements using external precision detectors designed to minimize mismatch errors. User menu can be set to Field Menu or VNA menu providing flexibility for viewing measurements as Return Loss/S11 Log Mag or 2-Port Gain/S21 Log Magnitude.
Internal memory can store more than 1000 traces and setups. The contents of the internal memory can be copied to and from a removable Compact Flash card which can be any size but must be minimum 64 MB. Measurements stored in internal memory can be downloaded to a PC using the included Ethernet or USB cables. Anritsu Master Software Tools, a PC based software program, can then be used to store traces, modify markers and limit lines, change units and display format, compare and analyze traces, extract data to spreadsheet, and transfer data among different PC based programs.
The bright daylight-viewable high resolution color TFT display provides easy viewing in a variety of lighting conditions. VNA Master is capable of up to three hours of continuous operation from a fully charged field replaceable battery and can be operated from a +12 Vdc source.
- 2 MHz to 6 GHz
- Vector Corrected 1-port and 1-path 2-port measurements
- Field Menu: Return Loss, Cable Loss, VSWR, Distance-To-Fault, Smith Chart, 1-Port Phase, 2-Port Phase, 2-Port Gain
- VNA Menu: S11 Log Mag/VSWR/Phase/Smith Chart/Fault Location & S21 Log Mag/Phase
- 2 ms/data points sweep speed
- USB/Ethernet for data transfer
- Store 1000 traces and setups in internal memory
- Memory card slot for data storage and transfer
- High resolution daylight viewable TFT color display
- Greater than 3 hour battery life time
- Built-in and custom editable Cable and Signal Standard List
- Local Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Can also customize two additional languages using Master Software Tools.
- Weight < 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Master Software Tools for trace analysis, editing, reporting, and much more
- Option 5: Power Monitor (Requires External Detector)
- Option 10: Built-in Variable +12 to +24V Bias Tee
- Option 31: GPS Receiver provides latitude, longitude, altitude, and UTC. Includes GPS antenna 2000-1410