Over the past 30 years COY Labs has expanded it's product line and glove box choices, but the heart and soul of the company remains the Anaerobic Chamber, the original design application for COY Glove Boxes.
The COY Vinyl glove box is the anaerobic camber of choice around the world. It was the first anaerobic chamber developed especially for anaerobic microbiology. The flexible nature of the vinyl allows the user to reach deeper into the chamber and allows for a greater comfort when working inside the glove box over a long period of time compared to any rigid style of glove box.
All COY Anaerobic Chambers maintain a strict 0-5 parts per million (ppm) oxygen atmosphere through a hydrogen gas (5% mix) reacting with a palladium catalyst to remove oxygen.
Flexible, vinyl anaerobic chambers and glove boxes provide operational, quality and cost advantages over rigid glove box designs when used for anaerobic microbiology. Used for over four decades in this critical oxygen free application, COY provides a complete anaerobic chamber so that all you have to add is the gas mix.
Features and Advantages of the COY Anaerobic Chambers
- More useable workspace than all other competitive anaerobic chambers
- Maintains strict 0-5 parts per million (ppm) oxygen level
- Flexible materials reduce operator fatigue
- More cost efficient to operate than competitive units because the anaerobic gas mix is not vented to room atmosphere
- Single pushbutton, front loading, Automatic Vacuum Airlock with status lights and audible alarm adjustable programs and 9 memory settings
- Entire Chamber may be heated or an optional Model 2000 Incubator 475 x 100 mm plate capacity may be purchased.
- Removes oxygen with a anaerobic gas mix (hydrogen 5%) reacting with a palladium catalyst to form a water molecule
- Gloveless Anaerobic Chambers now available (rigid styles only)
All these reason and more have made COY the most used and cited anaerobic chamber in the world!