Ad Details - #331483
- Make: Union Process
- Description: Union Process Produces Circulation Attritor for the Latex Industry
Akron, Ohio. . .Union Process, a manufacturer of grinding and ... Read More
LabX Member since January 2007.
In business since 1922.
Union Process manufactures a broad line of wet and dry grinding Attritors and small media mills. They also offer a wide
assortment of grinding media and provide toll milling and refurbishing services. Union Process is also the leading
manufacturer of Rubber Inks for balloons, swim caps and other rubber products.
Hits: 31398 | Views: 2695
Union Process Produces Circulation Attritor for the Latex Industry
| Akron, Ohio. . .Union Process, a manufacturer of grinding and dispersing equipment as well as related services for a broad range of industrial applications, has designed and built a custom QL-15 circulation grinding Attritor for a European customer producing dispersions for the latex industry. || |
- The QL-15 represents a new size for the company's circulation Attritors.
- Q-Series mills from Union Process are high-circulation, high-flow mills, which produce a faster grind and a narrower particle size distribution.
- During the circulation process, the material makes multiple passes through the grinding chamber until the desired particle size is obtained.
- As this mill was manufactured for a European company, this particular QL-15 was built to CE specifications.
- A stainless steel tank with a gross volume of 17 gallons
- A 20 HP T.E.F.C. motor with a variable frequency drive (VFD) housed in a separate enclosure, programmed to display RPM, motor AMPS, and HP usage.
- In addition to zirconium oxide grinding media (2.8 - 3.3mm) for the Attritor, the system also included a separate 150-gallon pre-mix tank with an anchor stirrer and a high-speed mixer.
Union Process is the inventor and developer of Attritor technology and manufactures wet and dry grinding mills as well as small media mills.
Union Process, Inc. is a LabX Sponsor.
Please visit their website at: http://www.unionprocess.com