LeCroy WaveMaster 8000A Oscilloscope For Sale.
- 4 GHz to 6 GHz.
- 10 Mpts/Ch Standard Memory.
- 10-100x Faster Processing.
- Intuitive WaveShape Analysis Tools.
- Bandwidth 4 - 6 GHz
- Starting from $43,765
- Standard Memory 10 Mpts/ch
- Max Memory 100 Mpts/ch
- Max Sampling Rate 20 GS/s
It's All About Performance The LeCroy WaveMaster 8000A Series oscilloscope offers a unique combination of high bandwidth, fast sampling speeds, and long memory capture, ideal for digital and communications systems. Equipped with our patented X-Stream technology, its fast data transfer and processing system deliver unprecedented measurement capabilities, at speeds 10-100 times faster than conventional oscilloscopes. Providing true WaveShape Analysis, its high-performance capabilities are changing the way engineers think about design and testing.
- High bandwidth from 4 GHz to 6 GHz
- Fast sampling speeds-to 20 GS/s on 4 channels
- Full sampling speed maintained over entire memory length
- Standard memory 10 Mpts/Ch
- High signal integrity with an SiGe amplifier, ADC, and trigger circuit
- Intuitive GUI for easier WaveShape Analysis
- 10-100 times faster processing speeds
- A wide array of standard math tools
- Optional math and measurement packages
Measurement Accuracy Superior timebase performance and very low jitter noise floor make WaveMaster a truly remarkable instrument. Delivering extremely stable and precise measurements, its high level of accuracy includes:
- 1 ps rms jitter noise floor
- Timebase stability of ±1 ppm clock accuracy aging < 1 ppm/year clock accuracy
- Low trigger jitter < 2.5 ps
- Rise time as fast as 75 ps captures fast signal edges
Exceptional Trigger Performance WaveMaster offers a comprehensive array of triggers for maximum performance. The SiGe trigger circuit offers a 5 GHz edge trigger bandwidth for capturing fast signals with superior sensitivity. The versatile SMART TriggerT captures a variety of signals, including glitches and pulse widths down to 600 ps. The logic trigger makes it easy to capture a pattern of up to 5 inputs, or to qualify on 4 signal inputs and trigger on the 5th.
Deep Memory Calculations with Unprecedented Speed LeCroy's proprietary X-Stream technology offers users the ability to see deep memory calculations updated quickly on the screen. With waveform processing at speeds 10-100 times faster than conventional oscilloscope technology, users can now easily:
- Capture and analyze long records quickly
- Use advanced tools such as XMATH Advanced Math and XDEV Advanced Customization software packages with long records
- Display unique analysis views, such as 3-dimensional displays, and histicons
True Customization LeCroy offers the ability to modify parameter measurements or math functions in the oscilloscope's interface for true customization. Users simply add proprietary functionality like MATLAB® or Excel, just as in a LeCroy-installed function. The results are displayed on the screen. Since the resulting waveform is inserted back into the processing flow, the oscilloscope's cursors, measurements, and math can be performed on it. This feature adds a robust dimension to WaveMaster's capabilities, creating much more flexibility than a simple export of data to a third-party program.