Accurately Size Both Organic and Inorganic Particles
Micromeritics Elzone® II 5390 particle size analyzer determines the size, number, concentration, and mass of a wide variety of organic and inorganic materials. Unlike other measurement techniques, the electrical sensing zone method is capable of accurately sizing samples of varying optical properties, densities, colors, and shapes. The Elzone determines particle size in a range suitable for a wide variety of industrial, biological, and geological specimens down to 0.4 micrometer. Extensive statistical analysis features are included. In addition, optional Confirm™ 21 CFR Part 11 software assists with compliance to FDA regulations.
Click Here for more information
Elzone II Advantages:
- Suitable for analyzing samples of mixed optical properties, densities, and shapes
- Liquids can be used without knowing viscosity or optical properties
- A variety of conductive liquids can be used without knowing viscosity or optical properties
- Does not require previous knowledge of sample properties (density, refractive index)
- Higher resolution than other particle sizing methods
- Small quantities of sample are analyzed accurately and easily
- Compact size conserves laboratory bench space
- Plot overlays make comparing analysis results with those of product standards or other analysis results easy
- Extensive statistical analysis and data presentation features included
- Optional Confirm 21 CFR Part 11 software assists with compliance to FDA regulations. IQ and OQ services help assure that the system is validated for proper installation, accuracy, and consistent performance.