New LDCS-Pilot Multi-Capacity Tablet Coating System from Vector Corporation.
Hi-Coater® - LDCS Family of Tablet Coating Systems offering processing ranges from 0.1L up to 150L.
More Info About the New Vector Corporation
LDCS-Pilot Multi-Capacity Tablet Coating System
The LDCS Family of Hi-Coaters® are portable, self-contained systems designed for the smallest laboratory batches all the way up to small production sized pan coating processes. The systems are flexible; capable of processing batches at 25% of the rated maximum capacity.
With a continuous welded pan housing and quick change exhaust and inlet plenums, the fully perforated LDCS Family of Hi-Coaters® are extremely easy to clean, and inspect.
Efficient, economical, and optimized for flexibility, the LDCS Family of Hi-Coaters® are the ideal solution for your current and future tablet coating requirements.
LDCS Family of Hi-Coaters®
Portable Self-Contained System
- Fully Perforated Interchangeable Pans
- 6 LDCS Pans
- 4 LDCS-Pilot Pans
- 5 LDCS-Pro Pans
- The smaller 3 pans on the LDCS-Pro are interchangable in the LDCS-Pilot
- Quick-Change Mounting System
- Integral Drain for Rapid Cleaning
Flexible Processing Capabilities
- Process at 25% Rated Pan Capacity
Anti-Marking Coating Pans
- Abrasion Resistant Perforations
- Anti-Slide Baffles Formed into Pan
- Mirror-Smooth Finish
- Removable Precision Mixing Baffles
Anti-Bearding Spray Gun
- Atomization & Spray Pattern Control for Consistent Coating Processes
- Easily Removable Spray Bar
Integrated Peristaltic Solution Pump
- Positioned on Front Cover for Quick Process Changeover
Color Touchscreen Control System
- Two Modes of Operation
- Automatic Mode – Recipe Driven
- Manual Mode
- Validatable Process Control
- Inlet Airflow and Pan Pressure
- Exhaust or Inlet Temperature
- Spray Rate and Delivery Amount