Atlas SUNTEST XXL/XXL+ Weathering Testers For Sale.
The SUNTEST XXL is ideal for lightfastness and weathering testing and the SUNTEST XXL+ with its internal water tank for spray and humidity functions is also ideal for weathering testing.
The 3081 cm2 specimen tray is perfect for high volume testing and testing of large components and three dimensional parts. Standard sample holders for flat samples guarantee maximum throughput. The exposure area has a slope of 5° to most accurately simulate outdoor testing and water run off from sample surfaces.
Both, the XXL and XXL+ come with our easy-to-use color touch screen.
- Two models: The SUNTEST XXL is ideal for lightfastness and weathering testing and the SUNTEST XXL+ with its internal water tank for spray and humidity functions is also ideal for weathering testing.
- Measurement and control of Chamber Air Temperature (CHT, max. 70° C during light phase)
- 3 air-cooled xenon arc lamps (1700 W)
- Static, flat sample array, maximum exposure area 3081 cm2
- Specimen tray with 5° slope (as recommended in many standards) for optimum spray water drain
- Measurement and control of irradiance, broad band in the UV range (300-400 nm) in W/m2, or narrow band at 340 nm or at 420 nm in W/(m2nm); switch between control points without having to change hardware
- Measurement and control of Black Standard Temperature (BST, max. 100º C during light phase) or Black Panel Temperature (BPT) at sample level
- Selectable temperature control: CHT or dual control of CHT and BST/BPT
- Measurement and control of relative humidity (only SUNTEST XXL+)
- Ultrasonic humidification and specimen spray system (only SUNTEST XXL+)
- Microprocessor control with latest generation fibre optic data transfer
- Multi-colour graphic display to monitor test parameters, test status, graphical progress, etc.
- Tiltable control panel to increase operation comfort
- Easy to operate through numerical keypad and function keys like curser and basic functions
- Simplified menu driven programming with 10 free programmable tests plus pre-programmed standard tests with up to 12 phases each
- Internal memory chip for independent storage of instrument data
- PC connection or data output via Ethernet, Serial Interface RS232 and memory card.
- Selectable automatic switch-off: irradiation time, total testing time or radiant exposure
- On screen diagnostics for preventive maintenance, calibration and trouble shooting.
- Auto start after power failure
- Software language selectable
- PC interface RS232 and USB type B
- Non-ageing aluminium reflector (13 segments) and basic quarzt filter with IR-reflective coating, limiting UV radiation below 270 nm
- Water supply adapter for external water supply. Integrated (60 l) water tank for stand alone testing (only SUNTEST XXL+)
- Electrical version: 400 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz, 3/N/PE, AC, CEE (32 A, 5 poles, 6 h) (other voltages on request)
- Instrument dimensions: (W x D x H): 901 x 913 x 1720 mm
- Instrument weight: approx. 280 kg (SUNTEST XXL), 290 kg (SUNTEST XXL+)
- Atlas® XenoTouch Software Add-ons: 1. Remote Control 2. E-Mail Service 3. Online Monitoring