New Product: New DENBEQ Corp. DG150WW 6" Wafer Washer
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 Location: Mesa, Arizona, USA , 85201
Contact the Company
Ad Details - #429909
Hits: 13656 | Views: 1544
Brand New DENBEQ Corp. Model DG150WW 6" Wafer Washer For Sale.
Manually Loaded Automatic Cleaning System.
· Microprocessor based processes controller with LCD screen.
· Easy to navigate on screen menus.
· Digitally programmed wash and dry time parameters.
· Adjustable spin speed control.
· Wash spray pressure up to 2500 psi.
· Cylinder actuated sweep arm with adjustable speed and travel.
· N2 dry with IR heat lamp eliminates all residual water.
· Large IR heat lamp shield stays cool to the touch.
· Splash guard prevents contamination.
· Large opening for easy access to load and unload substrate.
· Interchangeable spin chucks - standard or custom designs.
· Chuck vacuum, N2 pressure, exhaust and cover safety interlocks.
· External house drain and exhaust.
· Small footprint - custom enclosures available.
· Accommodates substrates mounted on
film frames, tape rings or un-mounted
· Film frames for round substrates up to
· Square substrates up to 6” x 6”
(150mm x 150mm)
· Typical system applications:
- Wafer cleaning after dicing
- Photo-mask cleaning
- Thin Film substrate cleaning
- Wafer flux cleaning (flip chip)
System Specifications Model DG150WW
PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
Reciprocating Sweep Arm
· Wash spray and N2 dry are integrated into single arm
· Interchangeable nozzles for different spray volume
· Cylinder actuated sweeping movement
· Adjustable sweep speed, travel start and stop locations
· Adjustable spray pressure up to 2500 psi
· Pressure release dump valve prevents nozzle drips
· Adjustable N2 dry pressure
· IR heat lamp 250 Watt
· Direct drive spindle with DC motor
· Spin speed 100 to 3,600 rpm
Inter Changeable Chucks (Customer Specified)
· Film frame chucks with alignment pins. Vacuum hold down
of substrate and centrifugal pendulum clamps for frame
· Un-mounted substrate chucks with vacuum hold down
· O-ring chucks for photo masks
PLC Processes Controller
· Time programmable wash and dry steps (2 Steps)
· Timing Range 1 to 999 seconds (1 second increments)
· Plain English on screen operation prompts and errors
· Easy to navigate on screen menus for programming processes parameters
Facilities and Specifications:
*Requirements may vary depending on process
More info on the New DENBEQ Corp. DG150WW 6" Wafer Washer For Sale
Giorgio Technology Sales / Service is a LabX Sponsor.