Ad Details - #436161
- Make: PHASE II
- Model: 900-385
Price: $9675.00 USD
Availability: In Stock
- Description: PHASE II Model 900-385 Digital Rockwell-Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester For Sale.
The Phase II state of the art multi-functional 900-385 twin ... Read More
- Contact Name: Metallurgical Supply Company, Inc.
- Location: Houston, Texas, USA
- Member Since: July 8, 2008
- Rating: No Ratings Posted
- Current Ads: 961 Ads Posted
- Previous Ads: 29
Hits: 18403 | Views: 793
PHASE II Model 900-385 Digital Rockwell-Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester For Sale.
The Phase II state of the art multi-functional 900-385 twin hardness tester can be used directly to measure Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness and change those values of Rockwell hardness into HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb values.
Loaded with features such as ultra precise measurements, wide measuring range, automatic main test force loading/unloading, digitally displayed results, automatic printing, RS232&USB output, etc. the 900-385 is suitable for hardness testing on carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal and engineering plastics. A perfect performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs.
Item Number: 900-385
- The indenter design is ideal for testing inside diameters and recesses, often impossible with more traditional hardness testers. Inside diameters as small as 1-1/2-inches can be tested with the standard indenter. Operators can test close to vertical surfaces, to within 1/4-inch with the standard indenter. Testing is fast, accurate and there are fewer broken diamonds due to an outstanding viewing area.
- Wide measurement range: 30 rockwell hardness scales in total, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y and HR45Y.
- Auxiliary functions: The 900-385 rockwell hardness tester is capable of upper and lower limit settings; data statistics, the computing for average value, standard deviation, maximum and minimum; scale conversion (the testing results can be converted into the values of HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb (strength); curved surface correction will automatically correct the measuring results for cylindrical surface and spherical surface.
| Minor Load || 3 Kgf, 10 Kgf |
| Major Load || 15Kgf 60 Kgf |
30 Kgf 100 Kgf
45 Kgf 150 Kgf
| Test Force Application || Dead Weight |
| Test Force Control || Motorized |
| Display || Hi-Def. Digital Readout |
| Display Resolution || 0.1HR |
| Vertical Capacity || 10.2 in. |
| Throat Depth || 5.9 in. |
| Power Supply || single phase, AC, 1100V(can be changed as 220V, the original power supply is 110V), 50~60Hz, 4A; |
| Weight || 265lbs Net (Shipping weigh = 300 lbs) |
| Dimensions || 720mm×240mm×825mm. |
- Diamond Conical Indentor
- 1/16” Carbide Ball Indentor
- 1- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1- HRA Test Block
- 1- HR30N Test Block
- 1- HR30T Test Block
- Test Table 5.87” (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5” (63mm)
- Std. V- Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
5 Year Warranty
Metallurgical Supply Company is a LabX Sponsor.
Please visit their website at: http://www.metlabsupply.com