Ad Details - #437361
- Make: Horiba Instruments
- Model: SZ-100
Price: Contact Seller
Availability: In Stock
- Description: New HORIBA Instruments SZ-100 Analyzer
The new SZ-100 series instruments analyze key particle physical properties includ ... Read More
LabX Member since April 2009.
In business since 1996.
HORIBA International Corporation (HIC) commands successful leadership across the North-Americas with operations positioned coast-to-coast, including Canada. HIC, financial holding company for all Americas-region entities, continues to experience active growth while implementing the sharing of corporate resources. Exemplifying a unified contribution to global environmental conservation, HORIBA continues its spirited commitment to society.
Hits: 9210 | Views: 1570
New HORIBA Instruments SZ-100 Analyzer
The new SZ-100 series instruments analyze key particle physical properties including size and zeta potential. In addition, it can be used to determine protein and polymer molecular weight, and second virial coefficient (A2). Particle size analysis is performed by dynamic light scattering (DLS). Zeta potential is measured by electrophoretic light scattering. Molecular weight and A2 are analyzed by static light scattering using a Debye plot. Typical applications include nanoparticles, colloids, proteins, biomolecules, and emulsions.
- Particle size analysis is performed by dynamic light scattering (DLS)
- Only instrument available capable of performing size measurements at both right angle (90°) and backscatter (173°)
- Particle size measurements are performed in a variety of cells at volumes down to 12 μL
- unique disposable cells using carbon electrodes can typically measure hundreds of samples before requiring replacement
Click Here For More Information