Ad Details - #444217
- Description: Available in acrylic, static-dissipative PVC, polypropylene and polycarbonate, these economical chambers are available with two and four glove ports a ... Read More
- Contact Name: Terra Universal, Inc
- Location: Fullerton, California, USA
- Member Since: September 2, 2009
- Rating: No Ratings Posted
- Current Ads: 26 Ads Posted
- Previous Ads: 449
Hits: 15270 | Views: 790
Available in acrylic, static-dissipative PVC, polypropylene and polycarbonate, these economical chambers are available with two and four glove ports and accommodate Terra’s complete range of control modules for humidity/dehumidification, particle control, and static neutralization.
- An economical controlled processing environment for a wide range of manufacturing and testing operations
- Dual-gasketed side doors and a fully gasketed back permit introduction of small and large equipment
- Optional gas purge controls automatically establish a Class 1 particle-free environment, maintain a humidity set point down to 0% RH, and minimize system recovery time
- Arm ports accept a wide variety of gloves, including Terra's accordion sleeve and glove assembly
- Select single model (with two glove ports) or twin model (with four glove ports)
- Available in five materials: acrylic, static-dissipative PVC, nondissipative PVC, polypropylene and polycarbonate
- System options include blower/filter module (for recirculating/purifying exhaust), ionizing equipment (for complete static protection), and external fluorescent or UV lighting
- Other designs available
LabX Member Since July 2007. In business since 1976.
Terra Universal is the leading manufacturing expert in critical environment applications, with over 30 years of design and fabrication experience in cleanroom-related industries.
Terra Universal, Inc. is a LabX Sponsor.
Please visit their website at: http://www.terrauniversal.com