Refurbished Midmark M11 - Ritter M11 Refurbished Autoclave Sterilizer (Ultraclave)
* Fast and easy use for efficient instrument processing.
* Reliability and effectiveness for infection control assurance.
* Automatic opening door for efficient instrument drying.
* Maximum space utilization and a complimentary design for your sterilization area.
| || |
* Overall dimensions (22.8" x 17.8" x 17.8")
* Chamber (11"x18")
* Capacity (6.5 gallons)
* 2 large tray (15"D 9"W 1 1/8"H)
* 2 small trays (15"D 6 5/8"W 1 1/8"H)
* unit weight (100 lbs)
* Electrical (115V, 50/60 Hz)
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX |
* Refurbished Midmark M11 Autoclave
* Operator’s manual
* 2 trays
* 5 free spore indicator strips
This Ritter M11 Used Autoclave Will Complete our restoration process:
1. Repair or Replace the Motherboard
2. Clean reservoir tank by flushing
3. Take off door cover, clean and lube door latch mechanism
4. Clean interior of door cover
5. Install new heating element
6. Install new OT thermostat
7. Clean bottom plate, install
8. Install new bellows
9. Install new door switch
10. Install new drain hose
11. Install new safety valve
12. Reinstall motherboard with test gauge
13. Calibrate temp/pressure to factory specifications with factory calibration equipment
14. Replace high pressure hose
15. Replace chamber filter
16. Install new door and dam gasket
17. Run Speedclean cycle for demineralization of internal tubing and components as per factory specifications
18. Run spore test
19. Continue to test over and over to insure quality
The Midmark M11 Autoclave is designed for the busy surgery center, medical or industrial lab, physician office, dental office, veterinary practice, or tattoo shop. The roomy 11" x 18" stainless steel chamber is suitable for sterilization of liquids, media,
instruments, glassware, or waste. .
You load it....set it...and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press start and the Midmark M11 Ultraclave fills, sterilizes and exhaust automatically. Door opens at the end of the cycle to dissipate the steam.