Tuttnauer 3870EAP- Autoclave-Sterilizer - Refurbished
This is a well maintained Tuttnauer 3870EAP - We purchased it from a Technical College who changed their courses and no longer need this equipment. There was really nothing to fix when it arrived but we refurbished it anyway like we always do. We added the printer to spice it up a bit.
* Enhanced drying cycle with high efficiency air pump
* Closed door drying preserves material sterility
* Fully programmable drying time
| || |
Speed & Volume:
* 22 gallon
* Holds 3 full standard cassettes
* Cycle time from cold start - 55 minutes
* Cycle time from hot start - 40 minutes
Dimensions, Weight, Power Requirements:
* Overall(34.5" x 26" x 20.6")
* Chamber(15" x 30")
* Tray dimensions(small-11.3" x 26.6" x 1")(large-13.8"x26.6"x1")
* Tray capacity = 2
* Voltage(230V, 50/60 Hz)
We are proud to say this autoclave has been through our vigorous standard restoration process as follows:
- Test autoclave, perform a visual inspection and order any needed parts
- Check chamber and plumbing for pressure leaks- Remove any corrosion or mineral build up that might exist inside and out.
- Clean and flush reservoir tank
- Clean and polish chamber and trays with professional industrial equipment designed to refurbish metals
- Cosmetically restore any area on the machine that is not satisfactory - This includes repainting frames, bases, sides and tops.
- Check and replace all worn parts for example - the heater elements, door bellows, door switch, door springs and latches, safety valve, air jet valve, door gasket and Hepa Filter
- Ensure Autoclave passes spore testing parameters in various check points in the chamber
- Bench test numerous times in every cycle mode to ensure factory spec performance and calibrate to manufacturers specifications
- Demineralize internal tubing and components using Chamberbrite as per factory specifications.
Ships immediately in heavy duty corrugated box and pallet.