This is a great used Tuttnauer 2540m Autoclave Sterilizer - especially at this price. Not only are we willing to stand behind it with our full 90 day warranty, this 2540m sterilizer fully meets the approval of our Tuttnauer factory trained and certified technician. He has inspected this autoclave inside and out. It is refurbished, calibrated, cleaned, spore tested and guaranteed to meet manufacturer's specifications for Tuttnauer Sterilizers.
The Refurbished Tuttnauer 2540m sterilizer offers fast, safe, dependable steam sterilization for your medical clinic, physician office, surgery center, dental office, veterinary practice, industrial lab or tattoo shop.
This is an extremely versatile bench top autoclave, offering analog controls and providing a safe and convenient method for the sterilization of surgical instruments, solids and liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing or waste. No plumbing or hard-wiring required. It features a 316L stainless steel sterilization chamber and removable trays that resist corrosion.
Whats In the Box?
* Tuttnauer 2540m Used Autoclave Sterilizer - refurbished
* Power cord
* 2 trays
* User Manual
* 5 free spore indicator strips
* 316L stainless steel sterilization chamber
* removable trays that resist corrosion
* separate drying cycle with automatic shut off.
* Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heaing elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber
* full 90 day warranty!
| || |
Speed & Volume:
* 6 gallon
* Holds 3 full and 3 half standard cassettes
* Cycle time from cold start -30 minutes
* Cycle time from hot start -20 minutes.
Dimensions, Weight, Power Requirements:
* Overall - 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
* Chamber - 10" x 19"
* Tray dimensions - 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
* Tray capacity = 4 trays
* Voltage- 120V, 50/60 (Hz)
We are proud to say this 2540m autoclave has been through our process.
1. Visual and working inspection and order all needed parts
2. Check chamber for pressure leaks
3. Clean reservoir tank by flushing
4. Clean and polish chamber and all visible areas
5. Replace door bellows
6. Replace door switch
7. Replace safety valve
8. Replace air jet valve
9. Replace door gasket
10. Check reservoir tank
11. Complete a spore test
12. Continue bench testing for quality control
13. Run cleaning cycle using Chamberbrite for demineralization of internal tubing and components as per factory specification.
This Tuttnauer 2540M won't last long at this price so contact Booth Medical today!