Gilson Valvemate Valve Actuator<></>
- Used from working Lab. Tested and working unit.
- Serial Number: 330D1A143
- With Rheodyne 706 Position 1 to 6
- Power Cord Included
- 30 Day Warranty
VALVEMATE Valve ActuatorAutomates HPLC and LC techniques to save time, extend column life and reduce consumable consumption. Controls high- and low-pressure valves to facilitate a wide range of column switching and LC applications. This amazing flexibility allows multiple valve and multiple column configurations on your Gilson systems.
- Controls one multiport, multiposition valve or operates in concert with additional VALVEMATE actuators when two or more valves are required
- Controls Rheodyne six- and ten-port, high-pressure valves with up to six positions
- Controls Hamilton and Rheodyne low-pressure valves ranging from four to eight ports and up to eight positions
- Easy to integrate into any system with RS-232 control; contact closure inputs and Gilson Serial Input/Output (GSIOC) interface are available
- Fast valve switching times
- High-pressure HPLC techniques such as: multiple-column switching, sample cleanup, sample enrichment and column backflushing
- Low-pressure HPLC functions such as: multiple-solvent selection and fraction collection
Shipping: $29.00 to CUSThis used Lab equipment includes only what is pictured and has been described honestly.Please review all photos before you purchase this product or contact us with any questions you may have.