Process Equipment > Plastics Equipment > #222273 Christ Packing Systems C - Fak Ka Tray Former (to manufacture ''WILLS Insignia'' boxes with caps)
For Sale: #222273 Christ Packing Systems C - Fak Ka Tray Former (to manufacture ''WILLS Insignia'' boxes with caps)
Originally Found: Monday, May 13, 2013 Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Contact the Company
Ad Details - #LV29142949
LabX Member since February 2002.
In business since 1999.
EquipNet, Inc. offers a full range of solutions for excess capital assets for Global 2000 manufacturers. Industries include; pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics, health and personal care, food & beverage, and forest products.
Ad Description#222273 Christ Packing Systems C - Fak Ka Tray Former (to manufacture ''WILLS Insignia'' boxes with caps)
- Main drive of the machine with mechanical control of curves. Overload protection for mechanical movements, to avoid any damaging in case of defects or malfunctions
- Packet feeding device in belt execution, to receive the flat lying packet cuts with a minimum monitoring and a reception capacity of approx. 850 mm
- Packet removal by means of vacuum, to seperate the packet cuts and to hand them over to the packet transport
- Vacuum pumping device
- Packet transport for the packet cuts and for the finished packet with caps
- Packet conveying device to the format star
- Format star with independent drive, to transport the packet cuts for the manufacturing process to the individual work stations
- Folding device for the long sides of the packet cuts
- Side straps - pre-folding device with packet offset
- Device to add melted glue to the packets - produced by Nordson, including 4 heads for application
- Device to close the side straps
- 1 Format parts set included, for the packet format "WILLS Insignia"
- Equipment to remove the packets from the format star
- Stacking device
- Packing magazine with independent drive, to take over the stack of packets with caps with a minimum monitoring and a total capacity of approx. 250 packages
- Frequency converter for infinitely variable adjustment of speed
- Electric switch gear cabinet PLC - control Siemens S7 300
- Seperate control panel for the user elements and the monitoring system Siemens OP7
- Protecting panels above the machine frame consisting of transparent Makrolon, parts that can be opened have an electrical protection
- The machine is supplied with all necessary protective devices according to the regulations of the EU
#222273 Christ Packing Systems C - Fak Ka Tray Former (to manufacture ''WILLS Insignia'' boxes with caps)
Please note: Originally found: Monday, May 13, 2013