Camag

[b]Company history[/b] CAMAG was founded in 1958 in Muttenz, Switzerland to produce aluminum oxide for chromatography and to develop industrial processes for its use. In 1961 CAMAG introduced its first line of Thin-Layer Chromatography products, including plate coaters and UV lamps. During 1965 CAMAG developed the first TLC dedicating densitometer. 1975 was the start of CAMAG's dedication to the development of instrumental TLC. The exceptional performance and reliability of the instruments helped CAMAG to become the leading manufacturer of instruments for modern Planar Chromatography. [b]Geographic presence[/b] CAMAG has its headquarters in Muttenz and daughter companies in Germany and in the United States. In these countries CAMAG sells its instruments directly to end users, in other markets - presently in over 70 countries - through specialized distributors.

5 Listings found for Camag