Anton Paar HPA-S
The Anton Paar HPA-S is a a leader in high performance, high pressure digestion sample preparation.
Find online auctions and classified ads for Anton Paar products on the LabX Marketplace. Browse ads and contact the seller directly or request a quote for more details. Buy and Sell Advanced Instruments Equipment and Accessories today on LabX!
Hermetically sealed reaction vessels, temperatures up to 320 °C and pressures up to 130 bar guarantee quick and complete mineralization - free of systematic errors.
High and consistent temperatures and pressure
- Acid digestion up to 320 °C and 130 bar (1900 psi)
- Total mineralization of samples
- No deformation of vessels or lids
- Unlimited digestion time
Uniform heating of all vessels
- Accurate temperature control
- Same reaction condition for every sample - independent of sample, reagents and vessel size
Best high pressure digestion vessels
- Hermetically sealed, high-purity quartz vessels
- No loss of analytes, minimal contamination
- Inexpensive one-way seals, no cleaning
- Different sizes of vessels for optimal adaptation to different tasks
Safety without compromise
- Robust construction with multiple pressure relief devices
- Secure locks prevent operation errors
- A ”TÜV GS” approved safety certificate documents the high safety level of HPA-S