Applied Biosystems DNA Analyzer
Applied Biosystems DNA Analyzers are used for throughput genetic analysis, microsatellites, AFLP, SNP analysis, mutation detection and traditional DNA sequencing.
Find online auctions and classified ads for Applied Biosystems products on the LabX Marketplace. Browse ads and contact the seller directly or request a quote for more details. Buy and Sell Advanced Instruments Equipment and Accessories today on LabX!
- Has 24 capillaries
- New single-line 505 nm, solid-state long-life laser utilizes a standard power supply and requires no heat-removal ducting
- Powerful, integrated data collection and primary analysis software provides real-time assessment of data quality
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology tracks key consumables data and records administrative information
- Advanced multiplexing capabilities for DNA fragment analysis with up to six unique dyes
- Unrivaled application flexibility—one array and one polymer are used for most applications
- Simple setup, operation and maintenance—the easiest-to-run, easiest-to-own DNA sequencer to date
Showing 1 - 24 of 178 Items