Bio-Rad Gel Doc
The Gel Doc EZ system is a compact and automated gel imaging instrument designed to yield publication-quality images and analyzed results with just the push of a button. The Gel Doc EZ system provides unparalleled flexibility with the use of four application-specific trays:
- UV tray for ethidium bromide staining of DNA gels and fluorescence imaging
- White tray for Coomassie, copper, silver, and zinc stains
- Blue tray for nucleic acid applications with SYBR® stains
- Stain-free tray for stain-free imaging with Bio-Rad stain-free gels
The intuitive Image Lab™ software bundled with the Gel Doc EZ gel imaging system includes capabilities such as auto image capture, auto analysis, user preferences, and many other features, making gel imaging and analysis incredibly easy.
The Bio-Rad Gel Doc is a system for quick and easy imaging, documentation, and analysis.
Unlike other imagers, Bio-Rad imaging systems were developed by scientists for scientists. Bio-Rad understands your challenges and knows how to overcome them. That's why Bio-Rad imaging systems have consistenly won the prestigious Life Science Industry awards for most outstanding image analysis system. Life scientists choose the most reliable and best performing products in categories spanning all of the life science disciplines.
Gel Doc™ EZ System
Imaging and analysis of protein and DNA gels in seconds with the push of just one button.
Gel Doc™ XR+ System
Affordable system for routine imaging of DNA and protein gels.
Find online auctions and classified ads for Bio-Rad products and more on the LabX Marketplace. Browse ads and contact the seller directly or request a quote for more details. Buy and Sell Bio-Rad Equipment and Accessories today on LabX!
Showing 1 - 15 of 15 Items
Condition: For Parts/Not Working
Other Imaging Systems / Molecular Imagers Products
- Alpha Innotech FluorChem IS-8900
- Alpha Innotech Multi Image
- Bio-Rad ChemiDoc
- Bio-Rad Gel Doc
- CCD Cameras
- Chemiluminescence Imaging Detector
- Fluorescence Imaging
- GE Healthcare Amersham Imager 600 Series
- GE Healthcare Biacore T200
- GE Healthcare ImageQuant LAS 500
- Gel Imaging System
- High Content Screening Systems
- Imaging Scanner
- Kodak Image Station
- Laser Microdissection Systems
- Live Cell Imaging Equipment
- Molecular Dynamics STORM
- Molecular Dynamics Typhoon
- sCMOS and CMOS Cameras
- Super-resolution Microscope
- Syngene Imaging Systems
- UVP Imaging System