BioTek MultiFlo FX
The BioTek MultiFlo FX is an automated reagent dispenser for 6 to 1536-well microplates offering BioTek's Parallel Dispense technology.
- Multi-mode dispensing can replace up to four dispensers and a washer
- Parallel Dispense™ technology: peristaltic and/or syringe pumps
- RAD™ technology for dispensing to individual wells
- Cost savings through low prime volume and single tube access
- Cell friendly angled dispense and/or wash tubes won’t disrupt cell layers
- Walkaway automation with BioStack 4, for lidded or unlidded plates
Find online auctions and classified ads for BioTek products and more on the LabX Marketplace. Browse ads and contact the seller directly or request a quote for more details. Buy and Sell BioTek Equipment and Accessories today on LabX!
MultiFlo FX is a modular, automated reagent dispenser for 6- to 1536-well plates offering BioTek’s unique Parallel Dispense™ technology. Up to four independent reagents can be dispensed in parallel without potential carryover, and the choice of peristaltic or syringe pumps allows reagent conservation and unattended operation down to 500 nL. A available wash module adds multi-purpose functionality for a wide variety of applications, while the optional new BioStack4 provides walkaway automation for cell-based assays, with its ability to de-lid and re-lid microplates before and after the MultiFlo FX operations. A fully configured MultiFlo FX replaces up to five liquid handlers. All functions are programmed and accessed via the color touch screen user interface and the small footprint allows MultiFlo FX to be used in a biosafety cabinet or integrated into an automated robotic system.