Cannabis Testing Equipment
Cannabis Testing Equipment enables natural cannabis compounds to be extracted from raw plant material, tested for potency, and tested for a range of contaminants including pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, moisture, and microbes. Equipment includes:
- Extraction - Raw material processing: mills, grinders, homogenizer devices; Solvent evaporation systems: rotary evaporators, process scale evaporator devices.
- Cannabinoid and Terpene potency testing - Cannabis analyzer instruments; HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS and GC-MS systems.
- Residual Solvents - GC or GC-MS systems.
- Pesticides - LC/GC coupled to MS/Electron Capture Dissociation systems.
- Heavy Metals - Inductively Coupled Mass Spectrometry or Atomic Absorption Spectrometry systems.
- Moisture analysis - Moisture Balances
- Microbes - Incubators, qPCR systems, MALDI-MS systems.
Shop for new, used, and refurbished equipment, along with hardware components and service programs, for cannabis testing on LabX.com.
How Much Does Cannabis Testing Equipment Cost?
The typical price of new cannabis testing equipment costs in the range of $1,000 - $1,000,000, whereas used cannabis testing equipment ranges in price from $500 - $250,000
Showing 1 - 24 of 77 Items