Shop a wide selection of DTX 800's on LabX. Find new and used pricing to meet your lab needs. Choose from top brands in our marketplace.
The DTX 800/880 Series Multimode Detectors provide unmatched value and flexibility for a variety of application and automation needs, capable of performing:
- Fluorescence detection, time-resolved fluorescence, and fluorescence polarization
- Luminescence detection (glow luminescence)
- Absorbance detection in the visible range (340 nm to 650 nm, DTX 800) or UV and visible range (230 nm to 750 nm, DTX 880)
- Scan measurement types: endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan
- Linear shaking (DTX 800)
- Orbital shaking (DTX 880)
The DTX Series can operate as standalone instruments or can be integrated seamlessly with Beckman Coulter's Biomek® Laboratory Automation Workstations. The DTX Series is ideal for a broad range of Systems Biology applications, including drug discovery, genomics, proteomics and cell-based research. The unique optics design (patents pending) ensures precise performance and sensitivity across all detection modes. The instruments facilitate easy integration with automated liquid handling systems via a choice of plate loading options. These include an extra-wide plate access door, and the ability to accept plates in portrait or landscape formats. In addition, the detectors' intuitive software platform provides instrument control and easy protocol development, as well as compatibility with Beckman Coulter's Biomek software program.
The DTX Series of detectors includes:
- DTX 800 Multimode Detector
- The DTX 800 features fluorescence intensity (top reading), absorbance (visible) and glow luminescence for 96- to 384-well plates, as well as linear and orbital shaking. Users can program endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan measurement types. Easily accessible six-position filter slides enable wavelength selection from 340 nm to 650 nm.
- DTX 880 Multimode Detector
- The DTX 880 features fluorescence intensity (top and bottom reading), time-resolved fluorescence, fluorescence polarization, absorbance (UV and visible), glow luminescence and temperature control for 6-384-well plates. In addition, the instrument also features linear and orbital shaking, plus temperature control. Users can program endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan measurement types. Easily accessible six-position filter slides enable wavelength selection from 230 nm to 750 nm.