Laminar Flow Hood
The Purair® FLOW™ Series product line employs the Air Science exclusive Multiplex™ HEPA Filtration Technology to sustain the contamination-free environment.
Purair FLOW Features and Benefits
- Vertical laminar airflow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates.
- High airflow capacity.
- Configurable with a broad range of options customized to your specific application.
- Easy-to-change filters.
- Available in 2', 3' and 4' widths.
Purair FLOW Laminar Flow Hoods
Purair® FLOW series laminar flow hoods are designed to protect the work surface, products and materials from particulate contamination. Room air passes through a HEPA filter then uniformly by laminar flow through the cabinet interior to protect the work from unfiltered air. The airflow is oriented to exhaust airborne particulate introduced by the user.
Showing 1 - 24 of 94 Items
Price: Please Inquire
Other Fume Hoods Products
- Air Master Systems Eliminator 100 Series
- Air Science Fume Hood
- AirClean Systems AC600 Series Ductless Chemical
- AirClean Systems Dead Air Box
- AirClean Systems Polypropylene Horizontal Laminar Flow Bench
- Biosafety Cabinet
- Captair Fume Hood
- Ductless Fume Hoods
- Erlab Flowcap 700
- Exhaust Hoods
- Forma Scientific 4-ft 1100
- Fume Hoods
- FumeGard NU-162 Conventional Fume Hood
- Hamilton Fume Hoods
- Hemco Fume Hoods
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation Supreme Air Hood
- Labconco Fume Hood
- Laminar Flow Hood
- Mystaire Aura Ductless Hoods
- Mystaire FE-2620
- Newport Ventilator
- NuAire AireGard 201
- PCR Workstations
- Protector ClassMate
- Sentry Air Systems SS-330-E
- Streamline Lab Products Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Streamline Lab Products Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Thermo Scientific Forma Laminar Airflow Workstation - Benchtop
- Used Fume Hoods