The Leica CM1510 S is the best-value cryostat available for all cryo- and critical applications such as Mohs surgery.
The CM1510 S allows rapid freezing and sectioning of skin cancer in multiple thin layers. Time is crucial when sectioning frozen specimens - An actively cooled quick freezing shelf with defrost function and a powerful refrigeration system are provided to get rapid results.
In a minimum of time, the specimen can be clamped and oriented with the easy-to-use orientation system.
The Leica CM1510 is a fantastic cryostat manufactured by Leica Biosystems for routine histology and Mohs surgery.
Characteristics of the Leica CM1510
• Splash-protected high precision microtome
• Specimen orientation
• Motorized coarse feed in two different speeds
• Cryochamber temperature 0 °C to -30 °C
• Automated and manual cryochamber defrost cycle
• Actively cooled quick freezing shelf, lowest
possible temperature -45 °C, with manual defrost
• Illuminated cryochamber
• Heated sliding window, removable
• Compact dimensions
• Cryocabinet on rollers
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 Items