- These auto-fill vapor phase cryogenic storage systems are designed to maintain temperatures of samples well below the critical –135°C range, insuring long-term cell viability.
- Samples are stored in an isolated inner aluminum tank, free of liquid, limiting cross contamination concerns associated with sample storage in liquid.
- The unique rotating storage tank has a reduced-size access opening with easy-to-handle hinged lid, which limits the induction of harmful warm air during lid openings and reduces the system's consumption of liquid nitrogen.
- A fully automatic controller and alarm package allows for convenient liquid level maintance.
- Fully operational 3–5 day battery backup provides added security.
- Sensor failure,and power failure.
- Sample security is monitored with a full array of alarms Including:
- Low liquid level
- High liquid level
- Lid open
MVE is the world's leading manufacturer of vacuum insulated products andcryogenic systems. Find MVE Cryogenics For Sale or Auction at LabX.
Showing 1 - 23 of 23 Items
Condition: For Parts/Not Working
Other Cryogenics Products
- Biobanking Sample Storage
- Cryo Biological
- Cryogenic Freezer Racks
- Cryogenic Valve
- Cryomed Freezing Chamber
- Cryostorage System
- Cryostorage Tanks
- Forma Scientific 929
- Haier Ultra-low Upright Freezers
- Helium Compressor
- Liquid Nitrogen Dewar
- MVE Cryogenics
- Taylor Wharton 35VHC
- Taylor Wharton Dewar
- Taylor-Wharton Products
- Thermo Locator
- Thermo Scientific Locator Cryostorage Systems
- VWR CryoPro