New and used PerkinElmer Avio 200 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer's for sale on LabX below. Find the ad listing you need and get price quotes from a variety of vendors.
PerkinElmer Avio 200 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer
PerkinElmer’s new Avio™ 200 is a compact ICP-OES that combines a vertical plasma design with a host of unique hardware features to handle even the most difficult, high-matrix samples without dilution, delivering a whole new level of performance and flexibility to ICP.
Avio’s unique hardware features include:
- RF generator with Flat Plate™ plasma technology generates a robust, matrix-tolerant plasma using half the argon of other systems;
- Patented Dual View capability measures every wavelength with no loss of light or sensitivity;
- Full-wavelength-range CCD array detector measures the wavelength range around the emission line of interest—simultaneously—for superior precision.
The smallest ICP on the market, the Avio 200 offers the most efficient operation, reliable data, and lowest cost of ownership by delivering:
- The lowest argon consumption of any ICP: only 9 L/min, compared to 21 L/min required by other systems
- The fastest ICP startup: spectrometer ready in just 10 minutes from power on
- Superior sensitivity and resolution for all elements of interest
- The widest linear range
And for added flexibility, the Avio 200 is available in two configurations, so that you can choose the nebulizers and spray chambers best suited for your applications: Scott/Cross Flow or Cyclonic/Meinhard®
Plus, Avio 200’s unprecedented performance comes with unparalleled ease-of-use. Unique hardware features combine with the industry’s most intuitive software to make multi-element measurements as easy as single-element analyses.