Qiagen Rotor-Gene Q
For outstanding performance in real-time PCR
- Outstanding thermal and optical performance due to rotary format
- An unmatched optical range spanning UV to infrared wavelengths
- State-of-the-art analyses supported by user-friendly software
- Low maintenance and maximum convenience due to robust design
- High performance in multiple applications with QIAGEN assays
QIAGEN's real-time PCR cycler, the Rotor-Gene Q, combines multiple optimized design features to provide the outstanding performance and reliable results that your research demands. Together with optimized QIAGEN kits for real-time PCR, the Rotor-Gene Q enables streamlined analysis for a wide range of applications.
New and used Qiagen Rotor-Gene Qs for sale on LabX below. Find the ad listing you need and get price quotes from a variety of vendors.
How Much Does a Qiagen Rotor-Gene Q Cost?
The typical price of a Qiagen Rotor-Gene Q costs in the range of $15,000 - $35,000
Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Items
Condition: Not Specified