m-VROC™ is the leading small sample viscometer in biopharma applications and is used routinely by leading pharmaceutical companies at multiple locations world-wide. It is the ultimate viscometer for small sample protein therapeutics: as little as 50 µL and high shear rate viscosity measurement, up to 1,000,000 s-1.
The m-VROCTM is offered in four sensor specifications (A, B, C, and D) to maximize the viscosity range for scientists and engineers with varying viscosity measurement needs. The B sensor is our general use viscometer. Our A, C, and D sensors are designed for more specialized applications.
m-VROCTM characterizes rheological properties of liquids, enabling cost-effective flow management through smart process quantification. Flow management through viscosity measurement is essential in the production of various complex liquids. Our technology quantifies "true" flow properties, whereas many existing products give a qualitative indication of "apparent" properties.
Find great deals on a wide selection of RheoSense Viscometer in Auctions, and Classified for sale ads on LabX.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Items
Other Viscometer / Rheometer Products
- AMETEK Brookfield R/S Plus Controlled Stress Rheometer
- Anton Paar Dynamic Viscosity: AMVn Automated Micro Viscometer
- Anton Paar Physica MCR Rheometer
- Anton Paar Rheolab QC
- Anton Paar Rheometer
- Bohlin Rheometer
- Brookfield DV-I
- Brookfield DV-II
- Brookfield DV-III
- Brookfield Rheometer
- Brookfield Viscometer
- Freeman Technology FT4 Powder Rheometer
- Fungilab V-Series Viscometers
- Haake Viscometer
- Kinexus Rheometer
- Malvern Panalytical Bohlin ADS Automated Dynamic Shear Asphalt Rheometer
- Malvern Panalytical CVO Rheometer
- Malvern Panalytical Gemini HR nano
- Malvern Viscometer
- METTLER TOLEDO RM180 Rheomat
- RheoSense microVISC
- RheoSense Viscometer
- SVM 3000
- TA Instruments Rheometer