The Cedex HiRes Analyzer is a fully automated, image-based cell analyzer providing information about cell concentration, viability, aggregates, and morphological parameters, such as cell diameter and cell compactness. The analyzer uses the well-established Trypan Blue Exclusion Method and a high resolution image scanner to analyze cells and objects.
The Cedex Software features Live Operator for real-time optimization of the analysis algorithm, and a Cultivation Time Chart for monitoring cell growth to determine growth rates and doubling times. This powerful new technology enables applications such as accurate monitoring of baculovirus transfections via the measurement of cell diameter changes, making the Cedex HiRes Analyzer the first choice for your cellular research.
The Cedex HiRes Analyzer also represents the industrial standard for biopharmaceutical production. It is commonly used in GMP-validated biopharmaceutical production processes and conforms to GMP regulations, such as 21 CFR part 11.
- Automated cell culture analysis: Save time and benefit from automated staining and mixing.
- Integrated Data Management: Benefit from integrated data analysis and management capabilities.
- Cultivation Time Chart: Compare growth curves from different cultures and calculate specific growth rate and doubling time.
- Integrated System Suitability Test: Ensure high security of process quality for integration into GMP-validated environments.
Use the Cedex HiRes Analyzer for fast and reliable, image-based, high resolution cell culture analysis. The instrument delivers precise results for cell concentration, viability, and morphological characteristics.
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Items
Other Cell Counters Products
- Beckman Coulter Cell Counter
- Beckman Coulter Z1
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. TC20 Automated Cell Counter
- Colony Counters
- EM Science MAS-100
- Hospitex Diagnostics Hema Screen 18
- Invitrogen Cell Counter
- Nucleocounter NC-100
- Nucleocounter NC-200
- Roche Cedex
- Roche Innovatis Cedex
- Scharfe CASY Cell Counter