Seward Stomacher 400
- Improved organism recovery with the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles over older square paddle designs
- No risk of cross contamination between samples
- Durable and reliable
- Control panel with programmable settings or ‘hands-free’ auto-run
- Countdown of processing time
- Removable door for easy cleaning of paddle chamber
Whatever method you use to enumerate and idetnify bacteria, yeasts and moulds in your lab, thorough reproducible homogenisation of the sample is the first and most critical step.
As the sample is crushed during operation, the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles create a washing effect driving more organisms in suspension thereby providing a better homogenised sample for analysis.
The Stomacher® 400 Circulator is the world’s leading laboratory paddle blender for food microbiologists. The Stomacher® Circulator principle improves organism recovery over older square paddle designs by enhancing the stirring and extrusion forces applied to the sample and in doing so driving more organisms into suspension for analysis.
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Items
Seward Stomacher 400 Circulator Seward Stomacher 400 Circulator Lab Blender Mixer Seward 400 Stomacher Blender Seward Blender
Price: Please Inquire