Seward Stomacher 400
- Improved organism recovery with the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles over older square paddle designs
- No risk of cross contamination between samples
- Durable and reliable
- Control panel with programmable settings or ‘hands-free’ auto-run
- Countdown of processing time
- Removable door for easy cleaning of paddle chamber
Whatever method you use to enumerate and idetnify bacteria, yeasts and moulds in your lab, thorough reproducible homogenisation of the sample is the first and most critical step.
As the sample is crushed during operation, the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles create a washing effect driving more organisms in suspension thereby providing a better homogenised sample for analysis.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Items
Price: Please Inquire