Seward Stomacher 80 Biomaster
The Stomacher® 80 Biomaster and Stomacher® 80 microBiomaster provide small tissue processing solutions for clinical and life science microbiology. Capable of processing samples from 250µl to 80ml, the Stomacher® 80 range caters for the enhanced sensitivity of downstream processing techniques that demand smaller samples without reducing sample quality.
- 250µl to 80ml sample capacity
- 5000 fold improvement in cell recovery and viability from traditional methods
- Diluent free sample processing
- No cross contamination between samples
- Adjustable processing time and paddle speed
Sample preparation is often the first and most important stage in any analysis. Representing over 30 years of collaboration with scientists in protocol development, the Stomacher® 80 range of Stomacher® Bags and machines is a comprehensive range of laboratory sample preparation equipment for processing and handling small tissue samples.
Stomacher® 80 technology provides fast, efficient and economical preparation of viable cell suspensions from tissue samples, with numerous methods documented for tissue biopsies, antibiotics, veterinary and forensic applications.
Enhanced Stomacher® 80 bag range features closure and strainer bag formats, double bags for biosafety and the new microBag for effective homogenisation and sample recovery below 1ml volumes.
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Items
Price: Please Inquire
Other Homogenizers Products
- BioSpec Mini-BeadBeater 8
- BRANSON S-150D
- GEA Niro Soavi PandaPLUS 2000
- Homogenizers Bead
- Kinematica Generator
- Kinematica Polytron
- Kinematica Polytron PT 10-35
- Kinematica Polytron PT 1200
- Kinematica Polytron PT 1300
- Kinematica Polytron PT 3100
- Kinematica Polytron PT MR 2100
- Micro DeBEE
- Pro Scientific Pro 400
- Sartorius LABSONIC M and P
- Sartorius Mikro-Dismembrators U and S
- Sartorius Potter S
- Savant Instruments Bio 101 FastPrep FP120-120V
- Seward Stomacher 80 Biomaster
- Silverson Homogenizer