TAP Biosystems ambr
ambr™ mimics the characteristics of classical bioreactors at microscale (10-15ml), by using cost effective, disposable micro bioreactors, controlled by an automated workstation.
ambr enables the rapid evaluation of multiple bioreactor cultures at microscale, increasing productivity in cell line development with significant savings on materials and labour.
The new ambr micro bioreactor in detail:
Central to the system is the new ambr micro bioreactor – specifically designed to mimic the characteristics of a larger scale bioreactor.
To learn more about the unique design and key features of the ambr micro bioreactor - take an interactive tour.
New and used TAP Biosystems ambr 's for sale on LabX below. Find the ad listing you need and get price quotes from a variety of vendors.
Other Fermenters / Bioreactors Products
- Applikon Bioreactor
- B. Braun Fermentor
- Bioprocess System
- CelliGen Bioreactor
- Dasgip Parallel Bioreactor
- EPPENDORF BioFlo 320
- Eppendorf Bioreactor
- EPPENDORF DASGIP DASbox
- GE Healthcare ReadyToProcess WAVE 25
- New Brunswick Bioflo 3000 Reactors and Fermentors
- New Brunswick Bioflo Reactors and Fermentors
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 310
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 415
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 4500
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo/CelliGen 115
- New Brunswick Scientific CelliGen 310
- Parr Hydrogenator
- Sartorius ambr 15
- Sartorius BIOSTAT B
- Sartorius Biostat Fermentor
- TAP Biosystems ambr
- TAP Biosystems ambr 250
- Wave Biotech