TAP Biosystems ambr 250
ambr 250™ is a new bioreactor system for parallel fermentation or cell culture, using single-use bioreactors controlled by an automated workstation.
The new system, developed with two major industrial partners, builds on TAP’s successful microbioreactor technology, adding increased fermentation volumes, as well as individual bioreactor temperature and impeller control.
ambr 250 provides an efficient, high throughput scale-down model for process development.
- Process development for biopharma and industrial biotech
- Process robustness experimentation in support of QbD studies
- Automation of DOE approaches to process automation
New and used TAP Biosystems ambr 250's for sale on LabX. Purchase and get quotes on the products you need for your lab. Choose from a variety of vendors.
Other Fermenters / Bioreactors Products
- Applikon Bioreactor
- B. Braun Fermentor
- Bioprocess System
- CelliGen Bioreactor
- Dasgip Parallel Bioreactor
- EPPENDORF BioFlo 320
- Eppendorf Bioreactor
- EPPENDORF DASGIP DASbox
- GE Healthcare ReadyToProcess WAVE 25
- New Brunswick Bioflo 3000 Reactors and Fermentors
- New Brunswick Bioflo Reactors and Fermentors
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 310
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 415
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo 4500
- New Brunswick Scientific BioFlo/CelliGen 115
- New Brunswick Scientific CelliGen 310
- Parr Hydrogenator
- Sartorius ambr 15
- Sartorius BIOSTAT B
- Sartorius Biostat Fermentor
- TAP Biosystems ambr
- TAP Biosystems ambr 250
- Wave Biotech