Thermo Fisher Scientific Heto PowerDry PL6000
The Heto PL6000 models present a unique new principle in freeze drying, the twin-capillary tube system - PowerDry®. The principle reduces the time required to reach operating temperature, at the same time providing an ice trapping capacity of 6 kg/ 24 hours or 10 kg total unheard of in a compact lab freeze drying unit.
The Heto PL6000 freeze dryer comes in two models:
- PL6000 -55 - has a standard condenser temperature of -55°C, which is well suited for straightforward freeze drying applications.
- PL6000 -90 - has an advanced refrigeration system designed for more complicated and demanding applications; it uses a cascade refrigeration system providing a temperature down to -90°C.
New and used Thermo Fisher Scientific Heto PowerDry PL6000's for sale on LabX. Purchase and get quotes on the products you need for your lab. Choose from a variety of vendors.
Other Freeze Dryers / Lyophilizers Products
- Eyela FDU-1200
- Freeze Dry System
- Freeze Dryers
- Freeze Drying
- FTS Systems
- FTS Systems LyoStar
- Harvest Right Home Freeze Dryer
- Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryer
- Labconco Freezone
- Labconco Freezone 12
- Labconco Freezone 6
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Heto PowerDry PL6000
- VirTis AdVantage 2.0
- VirTis AdVantage Plus
- VirTis AdVantage Pro Freeze Dryer
- VirTis BenchTop
- Virtis Freeze Dryer
- Virtis Genesis