Varian is synonymous with innovation and reliability in Atomic Absorption, and has over 50 years of comprehensive experience in analytical instrumentation.
Varian’s AA range enables analysts to extend the performance and productivity boundaries of AA determinations, and is equally at home in routine laboratories where reliability and simple operation is vital.
Find great deals on a huge selection on Varian SpectrAA Atomic Absorption Spectrometer in Auctions, and Classified for sale ads on LabX.
Varian SpectrAA 220G Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer.
PC-controlled double beam AA spectrometer. The SpectrAA 110/220 optics feature four lamp positions with automated wavelength and slit selection, and high intensity deuterium background correction as standard. Lamps are mounted in fixed positions, and a rotating mirror is used to select the operating lamp, eliminating the need for a conventional turret.
For maximum stability in an automated sequence, a software controlled next-lamp warm up facility is provided.
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Items
Other Atomic Absorption Products
- AA Graphite Furnace
- AA Lamps
- Agilent Technologies 140/240 AA
- Agilent Technologies 4100 MP-AES
- Aurora Biomed AI 1200 AAS
- Buck Scientific AA
- Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 300
- Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 600
- Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 800
- Perkin Elmer AAnalyst Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
- Perkin Elmer Lamp
- PerkinElmer 2380
- PerkinElmer AAnalyst 100
- PerkinElmer FIAS 100/400
- PerkinElmer PinAAcle 900
- Shimadzu AA-6200
- Shimadzu AA-6300
- Shimadzu AA-6800
- Shimadzu AA-7000
- Shimadzu Atomic Absorption Systems
- Thermo AA Atomic Absorption
- Thermo Scientific iCE 3000
- Thermo Scientific SOLAAR M Series
- Varian AA240FS
- Varian AA240Z and AA280Z Zeeman
- Varian Atomic Absorption
- Varian Flame AAS
- Varian SpectrAA 220FS
- Varian SpectrAA 300
- Varian SpectrAA 50 and SpectrAA 55