Shop for new and used HPLC and UHPLC systems on LabX.com. Visit our marketplace for analytical intruments, consumables, service providers, and other resources for your lab's needs.
The ACQUITY UPLC® System eliminates significant time and cost per sample from your analytical process while improving the quality of your results.
- By outperforming traditional or optimized HPLC, the system allows chromatographers to work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures.
- Used on its own or paired with Waters optical and mass spec detection technologies delivers unique end-to-end solutions for all industries.
- The system also routinely handles demanding applications such as the turnkey solutions built for amino acid and peptide analyses.
- The Waters ACQUITY UPLC® System is designed to exploit the performance and efficiency of sub-2 µm column technology, without compromising your ability to run HPLC-scale separations with ease.
- Combine this with several column management options for both UPLC® and HPLC, and a range of column chemistries, and you’ll have the ability to work with a wide range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures to suit the task at hand.