Find online auctions and classified ads for Waters Pumps scientific equipment on LabX. These HCLP pumps are available in binary, isocratic, gradient, and semi-preparative configurations. Look for Micro Chromatograph-Liquid Pumps, and pump controllers to see our full selection. When looking for accuracy, precision, reliability, pulse-free eluent delivery, consider the 510, 590, 600, 616, 1515 and the 1525 models of Waters Pumps.
- Precise stepper motor control (48 steps/µL resolution) of dual reciprocating pistons
- Non-circular drive gears provide smooth, uniform eluent delivery
- User-programmable flow rate calibration and compressibility compensation factors ensure straightforward pump operation qualification
- Tests to retention time variations of less than 0.1% for highly reproducible peak performance
- Easy-to-read display and keypad for error-free programming
- Automatic purging and flow calibration
Showing 1 - 24 of 641 Items