Waters Quattro Premier XE
Find the Waters Quattro Premier XE you need and shop from a wide selection of vendors. Buy now or request a price quote.
Developed for your most demanding LC/MS/MS quantitative applications, the Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer features the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed and accuracy. To maximize the analytical advantages of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Quattro Premier XE operates at the highest data acquisition rates. Together, the ACQUITY UPLC® System and the Quattro Premier XE give you industry-leading analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: Bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and more.
- The best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize™ automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx™ dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Items