Agilent Technologies 1100 Series sets the industry standard for HPLC analysis.
- The combination of our long expertise in chemical analysis with leading computer technology expands networking technology into the laboratory.
- Since 1996, more than 120,000 LC units and more than 50,000 ChemStation data handling systems have been installed worldwide.
- In 2006 Agilent Technologies introduced the 1200 Series liquid chromatography system, successor to its market-leading 1100 LC.
Introduced in 1995, Agilent's 1100 series HPLC system is considered the world's most popular HPLC. They are incredibly robust, durable, and versatile systems.
The 1100 HPLC series supports efficient mixing and pulse-free pump action as well as advanced diagnostics and data analysis software. Many additional features include modular binary and quadrary pump configurations, a high speed proportioning valve, and pre-configured vacuum degasser, making the 1100 a high functioning reliable assett in the laboratory. The system is easy to use and has a low cost of ownership.
Finding a used Agilent 1100 on LabX is easy and maintenance for older machines consists of changing seals, filter solvents, lamps, and parts in the vacuum degasser. Parts from the Agilent 1050 are often shared with the Agilent 1100 which make it easy to repair and maintain. The Agilent 1200 is a newer system that builds off the performance and versatility of the 1100.
LabX.com has an extensive list of Agilent offerings covering a wide range of applications and configurations. Please take a look at our listings and ‘Similar Product’ category to shop and purchase the system that is right for your needs. Find new and used Agilent 1100 and 1200 modules, accessories, and parts on LabX.com
Showing 1 - 24 of 816 Items
Other HPLC Systems Products
- Agilent 1100
- Agilent 1200 HPLC
- Agilent 1260 Infinity HPLC
- Agilent 1290
- Agilent HPLC
- Agilent Technologies 1200 Series Rapid Resolution
- Agilent Technologies 1220 Infinity LC System
- Agilent Technologies 971-FP
- AKTA Explorer
- Beckman Gold
- Botanical Extraction Equipment
- Dionex Ultimate 3000
- Eksigent nanoLC
- Hewlett Packard 1050
- Hitachi HPLC
- HP 1090
- HP 1100 HPLC
- JASCO X-LC Systems
- Knauer Smartline
- Lab Alliance Series 1500 System
- Lachat Instruments QuikChem 8500 Series 2
- Perkin Elmer 200
- PerkinElmer Series 200
- Piston Pump
- Process Chromatography
- Shimadzu HPLC
- Shimadzu Prominence HPLC
- Shimadzu UFLC
- Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Thermo Scientific Accela
- Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 Basic Manual
- Varian 920-LC Analytical HPLC
- Varian PrepStar SD-1 and SD-2
- Waters 2690
- Waters 2695
- Waters Acquity
- Waters Acquity UPLC
- Waters Alliance
- Waters Alliance HPLC Dissolution
- Waters Breeze 2 HPLC
- Waters HPLC
- Waters Semi-Preparative to Preparative-Scale HPLC Purification
- Waters UPLC