The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC system provides the highest levels of speed, resolution, flexibility and sensitivity for any LC and LC/MS application.
- Maximize Analytical Efficiency
More chromatographic resolution – specially designed components in the sample flow path achieve lowest system dispersion.
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC.
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality – multiwash capabilities of the 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine.
- Unique detection capabilities - combine lowest detection limits with an ultra-wide dynamic range by using the new 1290 Infinity II HDR- DAD or 1290 Infinity II ELSD.
- Maximize Instrument Efficiency
Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection and smart overlapped injections offer higher sample throughput
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack.
- Significantly better usability - dead-volume-free UHPLC fluidic connections can be easily achieved by the revolutionary A-line quick-connect fittings.
- Flexibility for all applications – due to the wide power, temperature and automatically scalable injection range, gradient options and intelligent system emulation technology.
- Maximize Laboratory Efficiency
Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand – facilitated by Intelligent System Emulation Technology (ISET) delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution.
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system – Agilent LC instrumentation runs smoother than ever before when controlled through third-party chromatography data systems such as Waters Empower or Thermo Scientific, thanks to the Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF).
- Lower total cost of ownership– select from a variety of tools to achieve lowest cost-per-sample.
LabX.com has an extensive list of Agilent offerings covering a wide range of applications and configurations. Please take a look at our listings and ‘Similar Product’ category to shop and purchase the system that is right for your needs. Find new and used Agilent 1100 and 1200 modules, accessories, and parts on LabX.com
A new power range allows you to deploy any particle type, any column dimensions, or any mobile and stationary phases.
Innovative technology components offer the next level of performance for both UHPLC and HPLC applications.
The 1290 Infinity LC is the first system that provides the foundation for method transfer to or from any Agilent or non-Agilent UHPLC or HPLC system.
In short, it gives you infinite capabilities to solve all your analytical challenges in LC and LC/MS.
Showing 1 - 24 of 217 Items
Condition: Not Specified