A lightweight, yet robust instrument that delivers a high degree of accuracy and precision, the Transferpette® S now offers newly refined features that make work even easier and more efficient.
Product Features & Refinement
- The new Transferpette® S has a new handle geometry with a comfortable grip, regardless of hand size and right- or left-handed operation.
- True one-handed operation means no changing of grip or putting down samples when setting the volume.
Ease of Use
- The newly designed volume adjustment brake is easy to operate and clearly indicates when the pipette is secured against accidental volume changes.
- An even slimer shaft makes working with narrow tubes and vials more manageable, enabling higher yields of sample recovery.
- The shaft coupling handle has been redesigned, improving ergonomics and making cleaning easier.
- The Transferpette® S is available in single channel and multichannel models.
- The single channel model is available in fixed volume and adjustable (digital) volume models in volume ranges from 0.1μL to 10mL.
- The multichannel model is available in 8- or 12-channels in volume ranges from 0.5μL to 300μL.
- One-handed volume adjustment with brake protects against accidental volume changes
- 12.5mm piston stroke-length is the shortest of all leading pipettes
- Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
- Four-digit volume display is always visible
- Universal tip cone fits tips from most quality manufacturers
- Pipettes are completely and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes)
- Multichannel models have patented individually removable/replaceable tip cones for easy in-lab cleaning and service and O-rings for low-force tip mounting and ejection