THE NEW EPPENDORF 16/24 CHANNEL
PIPETTES and epT.I.P.S® 384
384. Ready. Set. Pipette 384 well pipetting made easy
Eppendorf's new 16 and 24 channel pipettes and epT.I.P.S.® 384 make working with 384-well plates convenient, ergonomic, and safe.
Pipettes are available as manual Research® plus or electronic Explorer® plus models.
No more mistakes or tedious work due to inconvenient alternate well pipetting with 8 and 12 channel pipettes.
Set up or validate an automated process manually, and have a back-up system in case automation fails
Ergonomic operation and energy saving - with reduced ejection forces and 40% lower tip attachment forces per cone:
- New epT.I.P.S. 384 with SOFTattach technology: outstandingly smooth and even tip attachment
- Spring-loaded tip cone: with haptic feedback there is no need for rocking and banging, one gentle touch, and done
- SOFTeject: 50% reduction of ejection forces by successive tip ejection
High level reproducibility and user safety:
- Start 16 or 24 reactions simultaneously: for equal starting conditions
- SOFTattach technology and optimal pipette-tip compatibility: for reliable tip tightness
- Perfectly aligned epT.I.P.S. 384: for safe plate maneuvering and liquid transfer
Alternate well pipetting with 8 or 12 channel pipettes is a thing of the past:
- In just one step: process complete columns or rows with 16 and 24 channel pipettes
- Protects from accidental well misidentification and repeating of experiments
- Improve efficiency with 384-well plates: 50% reduction in pipetting steps by processing one 384 instead of four 96 well plates
16 and 24 Wells in Just One Step
Manual Pipetting into 384-well plates made easy!