The Bruker Lumos II ultrafast imaging microscope is ideally suited for: polymer investigations, surface and particle analysis, pharmaceuticals, forensics, life sciences research, and a range of other applications.
The Lumos II provides ultrafast, high-definition spectral and visual FTIR microscopy data -- with a wide field of view and visual resolution in the sub-micrometer range.
User Access and Performance
The Lumos II makes FTIR imaging faster, easier, and more accurate and reliable. Software guided measurements support both beginners and professional users.
The Lumos II switches seamlessly to deliver excellent results in transmission, reflection, and attenuated total reflectance (ATR) measurement modes.
FTP imaging capabilities produce the highest imaging performance with unmatched resolving power, and the ability to analyze very large sample areas.
- FPA imaging, ATR/transmission/reflection capabilities
- TE-MCT detector provides high sensitivity without liquid nitrogen
- Easy access to the sample stage for handling of samples up to 40 mm in height
- Fully motorized and automated hardware
- Compliant to cGMP/GLP, USP, ChP, JP, Ph, Eur, and FDA 21 CFR p11
- Automated OQ/PQ/pharmacopeia tests
- Upgradable anytime should user requirements change
- Low power consumption and small footprint
True FPA Imaging and Effortless FTIR Measurements. Better Instrument. Better Results.