Highlights of the new PCE-ISFET
- Designed for food applications
- Data can be saved and transferred to PC via USB
- Accurate, Reliable, Resilient, and Easy-to-use
PCE Instruments (PCE) is an international supplier of test instruments, tools, and equipment for measuring, weighing, and control systems. Founded by German engineers nearly two decades ago, PCE offers test instruments with applications in: industrial engineering and process control, manufacturing quality assurance, scientific research, trade industries, and others. PCE’s large test instrument portfolio includes: handheld, desktop, portable or fixed-installation sensors, meters, gauges, scales, analyzers, detectors, data loggers, and inspection cameras branded by PCE and other first-class manufacturers from around the globe.
Whether you’re looking for a compact, pocket, portable, handheld, or tabletop instrument, you‘ll find the best pH Meter / pH Tester for your application at PCE Instruments.
Advanced design features of the PCE-ISFET
- Unlike glass pH electrodes, ISFET pH sensors are highly resilient and do not require wet storage.
- The instruments provide reliable results under tough conditions.
- The PCE-ISFET pH tester’s highly sensitive electronics can achieve a resolution of 0.005 pH.
- The large LCD colour display with backlight makes all measurement results and other information clearly readable.
- The pH value is displayed in a large font and is continuously displayed during menu operation.
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface allows quick access to the meter’s advanced features and settings.
- Large ergonomic keys makes it easy to navigate through the menu and to select options.
- The intelligent calibration wizard simplifies the calibration process, reducing calibration time and error susceptibility.
- A complete calibration report is displayed at the end of the procedure.
- The instrument is capable of a 1-,2-, 3- and 5-point calibration.
- Multiple alarms can be programmed to emit an alert sound when measured pH or temperature values are out of range or when the maximum time between calibrations has been exceeded.
- For advanced users, bias settings can be manually defined.
- The pH meter saves measured data points and logs continuous data at a time interval that can be defined by the user.
- Stored and logged data points as well as calibration report(s) can be transmitted to a PC via the USB interface.
- The PCE-ISFET has been designed for professional use.
- It is IP65 protected and has a protective rubber case that helps to absorb shocks.
- The light-weight and compact body makes it highly suitable for laboratory and field use.
- The meter comes with three rechargeable AA batteries which can also be exchanged when necessary.
The wide range of test instruments supplied by PCE ensures that no matter the customer need, PCE has a solution -- from portable handheld devices for testing in the field to fixed-installation test instruments permanently mounted for continuous monitoring in a facility or at a job site. Let PCE Instruments be your partner for virtually any measuring, weighing or control systems equipment.